Right here we go, we won’t talk about the festive season too much as it’s only September and we are still eeking out summer. However below are some top tips for winter prizes and incentives. Get in touch for a comprehensive quote or additional ideas perfect for your audience.
LUXURY CHALET IN VERBIER
Verbier is without a doubt one of Europe’s most luxurious ski resorts. The snowy retreat boasts some of the most elegant and exclusive chalets in Europe, perfect for a winter escape with friends or family. Chalets boast exclusive features such as a private infinity swimming pool, indoor saunas, Jacuzzi with mountain views, a gymnasium, an on-call butler or a personal chef, all while being located in the best spots to enjoy the scenic mountains.
And a drop more fun to your break:
- Experience the longest toboggan ride in Switzerland
- Enjoy wine tasting at the oldest wine cellar in Verbier
- Nonstop Après-ski at the Farm House secret nightclub
- Helicopter ride over the powdery snow-capped mountains of Vallon d’Arby
SNOW HOTEL – NORWAY
This amazing hotel melts down every April and is rebuilt in December for its winter guests.
This fantastic snowy master piece has 20 rooms that are designed by architects each year and ice sculptors are drafted in to theme a piece for each room! The hotel provides thermal clothing and bedding to ensure for a cosy night’s stay. The main hotel provides mouth-watering Norwegian cuisine as well as a funky ice bar for evening drinks.
If that’s not enough:
- Take a private husky transfer from the port direct to your door
- Drive your own snowmobile
- Try your hand at ice fishing
- A guided snowshoe walking tour to see the Northern Lights
LAPLAND WITH A DIFFERENCE
What better way to start the excitement of Christmas than with an idyllic trip to see Santa in his own home in snowy Lapland. Be whisked off to this magical land to experience a private meeting with Santa, meet his elves, enjoy Christmas dinner and feed his reindeer but that’s not all…end your trip with an overnight stay sleeping under the stars in your very own igloo! The reindeer live in the woods nearby and may pop out to say hello as the sun rises – pure magic!
To add a dash more Christmas magic:
- Have a family snowmobile adventure
- Groom and feed Santa’s reindeer
- Grab a thermal suit and have a family snowball battle
- Cosy up in Mrs Santa Claus’s lodge to try your hand at arts and crafts
FESTIVITIES IN THE BIG APPLE
An oldie but a goodie, this iconic city can get even the best bah-humbug in the spirit for Christmas. With ice skating at the Rockefeller Centre, festive displays in every shop window, lights, trees and decorations as far as the eye can see, you will be in Christmas heaven as soon as you land at the airport! Head to the shops and get all the Christmas shopping done before indulging in a seven course Christmas menu at the revolving View restaurant!
Make it that extra bit special:
- Try your hand at gingerbread making
- Experience the Christmas markets of downtown New York
- Feed the penguins at Central Park zoo
- Enjoy a festive lunch cruise around Staten Island
NEW YEAR IN SYDNEY
Set sail on Sydney Harbour on New Year’s Eve. Enjoy a cocktail cruise around the harbour and drop anchor in prime position to watch the two sets of New Year fireworks overlooking the opera house and Harbour Bridge – wow!
Make it even more special:
- Experience a private tour of the Blue Mountains on New Year’s Day
- Have a private surfing lesson on Bondi Beach with the best equipment, including fins for snorkeling.
- Start the New Year off with a traditional Ozzie BBQ on a secluded beach
TROPICAL WINTER SUN
Jet off away from the cold and rain to a tropical paradise on the Caribbean island of St Barths. This idyllic island is just 8 square miles but attracts the likes of the rich and famous with some of the world’s best beaches and most luxurious villas – stay on the beach in a private hideaway that is beyond luxurious. This picturesque island basks in sunshine all year round and boasts some enviable restaurants, with chefs even coming to your villa to cook you a world class supper!
Want to add a splash more fun:
- Learn to scuba dive in crystal-clear waters
- Private yacht charter to sail around the island
- Try your hand at kite surfing on the world class beaches
- A relaxing 5* massage over the ocean